ETS provides two types of toolbars (3/4).
The (main) toolbar (3) can be used nearly anywhere.
In order to change the appearance of this toolbar, right click on it. You can choose between:
- Icons and Text
- Icons Only
- Customize Toolbar
Some window panels have an additional context toolbar (4). The features shown in them (which cannot be changed) are different depending on the currently selected item.
|Add one or more elements|
|Delete one or more elements|
|Download||When the Download button is clicked, ETS selects the best download option for this device based on the device's flags. Clicking the arrow button allows a selection among the the Download variants.|
|Context Help||If supported by the device (or product database entry), display a (device) help in its own help window.|
|Device info||Lists the Device Information options|
|Highlight changes||See here|
|Grant customer access|
|Reset||Resets a device.|
|Unload||When clicked, the Unload variants are listed.|
|Prints the contents of the window (list view).|
- The search option and a symbol for activating the search function can be found on the right-hand side of context toolbars in List Views.
The icons in the toolbar (3/4) are not part of a workspace; they are valid everywhere in ETS (see User-Specific Data).
Use this dialog for custom configuration of the tool bar. Here you will find the icons available for quick access.
- To add, simply drag and drop the icons from this dialog window into the tool bar.
- To remove icons from the tool bar, drag the icons out of the tool bar.
|Display||Choose between Icons and Text and Icons Only.|
|Reset||Resets the tool bar to the original default configuration.|
|Done||Accepts all changes.|
- The functions of the icons are locked as long as the dialog window is displayed.
- The mouse cursor shows a dashed rectangle when positioned over a location at with an icon may be placed. The icons may only be placed at these positions.
ETS Apps can also provide icons for use and they can be used here in the same way as the ETS icons.