The working panels (Buildings, Topology, etc.) have a List view on the right-hand side.
- A List view has several levels (or tabs) which can be selected at the upper left edge.
- All the tabs except the 'Parameters' and 'DCA' display the amount of elements that are displayed.
- Depending on the selection made in the Tree view, the names of the sub-elements or assigned elements will be displayed in the List view (e.g. Building Parts, ... / Areas, Lines, ... / Main Groups ...). A List view can also be customized, for example, the order of the columns.
The first tab level always has a 'content-related' name (e.g. group objects when a device is selected in the Tree view). It is possible to switch between functions using the additional tabs 2...n (see picture above). This is e.g. necessary to set the device parameters on the Parameters tab, for example.
|Tree view Selection||List view|
- You can edit individual (editable) elements directly in the List view either by pressing F2 (for an editable text, e.g. the group object description in the topology) or by clicking directly on the editable field with the mouse. A drop-down field with available values will open, e.g. the group object Priority in the topology.
- You can browse through the elements or levels conveniently by double-clicking the icons (and only on these). The icons are generally located in the first column. Example for the Topology root element:
|Area||Line||Segment||Device||Group object||Group address|