- The candidate test lab will be required to complete one or more sample test reports: in the case where:
- a) The candidate test lab seeks accreditation according 2a) mentioned in the Requirements, KNX will impose the product on the basis of which a sample test report needs to be established.
- b) The candidate test lab seeks accreditation according 2b) mentioned in the Requirements, two sample test reports shall be produced, one for a random stack and one for a random router chosen by the candidate test lab.
- c) The candidate test lab seeks accreditation according 2c) mentioned in the Requirements, a sample test report shall be produced per physical and data link layer (physical part) for which the candidate test lab is seeking accreditation.
- In the framework of a pre-audit or workshop of the assessment team, the reports will be evaluated, and any first comments will be passed on to the candidate test lab.
- If the outcome of the above workshop is positive, KNX Association will then take the necessary steps for the execution of an audit at the test lab's premises or online, which will consist of proficiency tests using the submitted sample test report as a reference, to assess the KNX aptitude of the test lab staff members. Proficiency of the test lab engineers carrying out the relevant KNX tests is required, proficiency of the head of the test lab only is not required to achieve KNX accreditation.
- The candidate test lab can prepare itself for the audit based on a checklist which will be provided to the test lab.
Accreditation procedure for Test labs
Didn't find what you were looking for?