- The candidate test lab will be required to complete a sample online test report in its MyKNX account on the basis of the relevant sections of Volume 8 of the KNX Standard. This will be for a product that will be imposed by KNX.
- Further information with regard to this product will be shared with the candidate test lab in a separate email.
- The extent of the sample test report will depend on the type of application (Interworking and Functionality and/or additionally lower layer testing).
- In the framework of a pre-audit or workshop of the assessment team, this report will be evaluated, and any first comments will be passed on to the candidate test lab.
- If the outcome of the above workshop is positive, KNX Association will then take the necessary steps for the execution of an audit at the test lab's premises or online, which will consist of proficiency tests using the submitted sample test report as a reference, in order to assess the KNX aptitude of the test lab staff members. Proficiency of the test lab engineers carrying out the relevant KNX tests is required, proficiency of the head of the test lab only is not required to achieve KNX accreditation.
- The candidate test lab can prepare itself for the audit based on the checklist which will be provided to the test lab on request.
Accreditation procedure for Test labs
Didn't find what you were looking for?