Activation & Updates
Enable Online Catalog
By default, the Online Catalog is enabled. In order to disable it: simply uncheck this checkbox.
- The online catalog checks automatically for products being updated by their manufacturers, the interval for this automatic check can be defined via this ETS setting.
- Manual checking can be accomplished via the 'Update now' button.
It is possible that manufacturers offer specific products only for a specific market (which is a synonym for country in this context). Set this filter criteria accordingly in order to find the products offered per country.
Display only products containing the selected product language
When enabled (checkbox = checked), products are filtered upon the minimal supported product language, which is defined via the currently selected Preferred Product Language.
- This setting only filters upon products already downloaded = (local) product cache, i.e. it does not serve the purpose of a specific product search in the Online Catalog server.
- Please note: if a (specific) manufacturer only offers a specific language for a specific market then the possibility exists that no products will be listed at all.
Display only products of the following manufacturers
When enabled (checkbox = checked), products are filtered upon the selected manufacturer(s). If not enabled, products from all manufacturers are listed.
- Please note that the possibility exists that a manufacturer does not offer products at all via the Online Catalog.
- Only products from the selected manufacturers are listed and stored into the (local) product cache, i.e. this serves the purpose of a specific product search in the Online Catalog server.
- If a specific manufacturer does not offer products via the Online Catalog at all, then obviously selecting this manufacturer is meaningless.