Thank you for uploading a project to the KNX Project platform. Should any of these conditions not be met, your project will be removed from the KNX project platform.
Terms and conditions
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to submit a project.
This platform is for KNX projects only, other projects where KNX was not used will not be accepted.
You are allowed to upload multiple projects to the KNX Project platform as long as it concerns different projects. Double entries will not be shown.
By uploading this information, you confirm that:
- You have the explicit or implicit permission of the building owner to publish the required information on the KNX project platform.
- All information provided in your project application are true as stated.
- All images, documents, project files or videos you upload are part of the actual project and you are not infringing any copyright by uploading them here. All images you upload here can be used by KNX Association on this project platform, on the KNX website, on social media or in any other digital or printed media without your consent or without prior notification to you.
- Only you as the project uploader, and not KNX Association, will be held responsible for any complaints or legal actions taken due to uploading information that is either untrue, used without consent or infringing copyright.
KNX Association will review each project before putting it online and has the right to decline any project without liability to you or informing you about the reasons.
KNX Association has the right to use any of the uploaded information and pictures for promotional purposes, either with or without mentioning the source.
The project platform is made for promotion with focus on the realized project. This means that projects with commercial messages about the company, promotions or use of business cards, company logo’s instead of project images, will not be accepted.
You may not post violent, nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive language, documents, images or videos via the platform.
The personal data entered by will not be used by KNX Association for commercial purposes or forwarded to 3rd parties. You have the possibility to add your contact details to your project to be shown online so potential customers can contact you. This is purely optional. Mandatory personal information like first name, last name and e-mail address, will only be used internally to contact you about your project or about the KNX Award contest. Your date of birth will be asked only if you apply for the KNX Young award to do an age check and will not be used for any other purposes.
You have the possibility to upload the ETS project file, this is not shown publicly and will serve 2 purposes:
- During the KNX Award application period, Jury members may consult it to get more information about the project.
- By uploading this you will have a backup of the file in your own MyKNX account.
This information will only be seen by KNX Association, Jury members and yourself.
For more information on how personal information is handled by KNX Association, please consult our privacy statement here.
KNX Award 2022 participation
Every 2 years KNX Association hands out awards to the smartest home and building projects. The KNX Award honours outstanding KNX projects in home and building control that set the tone worldwide in innovation and technical advancement, realized between 2020-2022. In 2022, this award will be granted for the 14th time. For a successful nomination, the size and volume of the installation are of lesser importance than:
- the multitude of included trades,
- the flexibility and expandability,
- the level of automatization and complexity of the installation,
- the user friendliness and the acceptance through the user,
- the convincing arguments for the client,
- the implementation of products from different manufacturers.
For the winner, the KNX Award is a magnificent marketing tool. KNX Association and its national groups will also put the Award Projects in the spotlights on all media.