The KNX Refresher course is a course that targets KNX partners who have taken the Basic course in the past. Thanks to this course, a KNX partner can refresh and develop his/her KNX skills further by receiving the latest information on the KNX system and tools novelties. The KNX Refresher courses can be fully given F2F or online, provided that the presence of the student can be checked via a real-time video-stream of the student. There is no exam for the Refresher course. The KNX tutor only needs to confirm the presence of the student right after the course. The following topics shall be conveyed during the organization of a KNX Refresher course:
|Topics||Location||Number of hours|
|1||ETS6 Professional||F2F / Online||6h|
|2||KNX Topology||F2F / Online||1h|
|3||KNX RF||F2F / Online||1h|
Requirements with regard to the KNX Refresher course
- The duration of the course is at least 8 hours;
- The student must attend the course at least 75 % of the total course duration;
- The Refresher course documentation can be established by the training centre itself, based on the available Basic course training documentation;
- In order to take the Refresher course, the students must have successfully passed the KNX Basic course exam before;
- All topics of the KNX Refresher course documentation shall be dealt within the above-mentioned period of time;
- Theoretical as well as practical part shall be conveyed by a KNX certified tutor;
- One KNX tutor shall be available for every 16 students during practical classes;
- The proportion of practical classes shall be at least 50 % of the entire course duration;
- The KNX tutor must confirm the presence of the student after the course.
Note: The content of the certificate that can be issued for this course type shall be according to the sample certificate which can be found in the document ‘Annexes’ available on the KNX Cloud server.